Thursday, March 31, 2011

WTB??: Current events and SHEETS!!

Okay!! So here i am again..still deciding with what to do with this blog..to be honest I'm too much of a procrastinator. This has been taking a toll in my life. I'm on holiday and i have nothing to do!!! WTB!! (What the balls) during this holiday..alot is going to happen in this few months..i'll be an intern..


Yeah....not having high hopes on that one..but typically this is the job.

OK..
News on the blog..
I'm still going to present Oni's Odyssey..but in a different way..it will be in a different way..I'll try to keep Oni and Lucky in the series..I will try to make more series..and at one point..I'll put some news on gaming at least..so there..thats all..i think..here's a pre-review on the PlayStation Phone or Xperia Play..



CLICK HERE!!
Like us on the Facebook!!
Follow Twitter!~!~!
And for more pics go watch us on Deviant Art!~!~!

F>Y>I
I'll be updating the page..redesign it and what not!! so be posted..

Goodbyez..DERP!!

No comments:

Post a Comment