Thursday, April 14, 2011

GooD LORD!! WTB!!! : Where are the comics!!!

AERGH!!! don't force me to type!! i hate typing..but a last!!! i need my dose of  pain killers..coz i just got my toe nail pluck out of my TOE MEAT!!! no im not going to show a picture but im lazy!!! so here's a description picture!!

OH GOD!!! this is not how my toe looks like..feel free to vomit on your screen!!

Ok..next bit..NO COMICS!! im sorry..but i dont have much time..and im currently interning as a waiter..
yes..its fun actually..dont deny iT!!!!


YUP!! thats me in the mask..mind you..i lost that race..that guy in no#7 cork-open my ass when i wasn't looking..
So yes about thy comics..i will try to give some sneak peaks..im trying very hard to make this come true..and to be honest..im failing drastically..i got no time, no camera currently and no place to shoot..no studio and no lego-men..i only have Oni now..so im trying really hard..so dont be a bicth and tell me this sucks..because i alredy know it sucks!! DAMMIT!!
fuck..but with that..i will try to post some post..does that sound right? with some information relevant to your liking..but with out further ado..

HERE's THE BEST PICTURE EVER!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment