Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Diginet..quite good actually

yes..Digi..the mobile phone Service i'm using..--->

this company provides a very cool phone plan actually..I've started using it when i was 15..and it doesn't fail to allow me to save money..and heck..50sen per day for text messaging is a bargain..heck..it takes me like two weeks for me to finish RM10 reload..as long as i text people with the same mobile service at least..and i saw the sign saying this--->


and..it did convinced me to try it out actually..and..for the last week..it still awes me..well apart from having free internet after using RM5 worth of internet per day..it beats using a laptop and finding a cafe or coffee shop to access free WIFI...now my experience with this method..blows quite frankly..i mean..i don't really have to go to a cafe and buy a RM10 cup of coffee..just to access the internet..no sir!! I wouldn't..and since I've been using this plan..is it called a plan..i don't know..but I've been using this "plan" for a week and it really is good..its fast enough for facebook and youtube..heck i uploaded pictures using this and its quite fast actually..and i have to say its perfectly good if you're in a budget..just don't use it everyday at least..and hell..what else should i say..i don't know..but..if you're a prepaid Digi user..and you don't have time to go to a cybercafe or anyplace that allows internet access..or you're just to lazy to open your laptop or computer to go online..than you're phone is the next best thing..so i want to say good work Digi..and keep up the saving call plans..and hey! here are the videos i found while using diginet-->




nobody,nobody but you..ok..note* that the first part of this video is actually an intro..i don't know why the put it..
but it sucks i tell ya..
and i also found this video-->







yes..even gaming developers have conspiracy..and note* never take stuff from your roommate even though you
you just want some breath mints...mmm..minty fresh..YUMYUMYUM!!


so this would be my first ever review..and i hope to make more review..and my guess the next one would be on a book..so look out book lovers..
thats all for now..and now i have to accuse my roommate for stealing my breath mints..


CHEERS!!

No comments:

Post a Comment