Saturday, January 2, 2010

I got F*CKED up!!

Happy new years!!! 2010..WOOOW!!!
ok enough about that..
soo..i bet you're wondering why im fucked up..theres 3 things actually
Number 1!!!
my internet connection is suckish!!!
i cant upload videos to youtube so easily..DAMMMIT!!!
and i cant upload pictures to facebook and flickr easily as well
and im afraid it goes the same here..
but thus..it helps me sleep..


that would be me..and if you can understand what it says..i'll give you a cookie..

Number 2!!!!
National service!!


i do want to go really..
but i got stuck in second batch!!!
DAMMMIT!!!!
hopefully i am 2nd batch at least..
that way i can study here--->


Berjaya times square..i bet you're asking..WHAT!!??
it studying this actually-->

 yes..i love those white paper hats..it makes me feel taller actually..

Number 3##
My gaming experience sucks as well..


 yes..my laptop is like when E.T was around..ugh!!!
but there still are some games that i can play at least..like-->


yes..playing in space would give you headache some times
and a specially fond of this piece-->

yes..there will be a new set..and hopefully i can get one
hahaha
and if i can have a job i plan to buy this-->


yes..psp!!
not the other one..
so that is the challenges of the new years..
so i hope i can..
pray for me..
thank you..
alright..everything done..
so im off to the most horrible cave of NO RETURN..which is my room..
bye!!!

1 comment:

  1. NS! 2nd batch wont be that bad. haha. well, enjoy yourself in kuching while u still can, dude!

    ReplyDelete